We have a MANAGEMENT SYSTEM that allows us to comply with legal and regulatory requirements as well as others affecting us (including environmental and OHS measures).
This MANAGEMENT SYSTEM is based on processes in accordance with UNE-EN ISO 9001:2008, UNE-EN ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 Management Standards, following the guidelines below:
- Directing our activity towards the customer, aiming to fulfil and even surpassing their expectations.
- Maintaining a System of Continuous Improvement that increases the efficiency of our processes.
- Providing the training our workforce needs in order to properly carry out their activity.
- Maintaining a commitment with the environment. To achieve this, we focus on properly managing resources so that our environmental impact is minimised, protecting and being respectful to our environment.
- At the same time, one fundamental aspect of our organisation is our commitment to maintaining the health and safety of our workforce when they carry out our activities. To do this, we are committed to complying with all the pertinent norms and regulations, developing ongoing activities in relation to Occupational Health and Safety.